Rewriting content for marketing might seem like an easy task in the beginning. But are you savvy enough to remove plagiarism from it without botching it?
Article rewriting has been around for quite a while now. Companies have had a long time developing their tools to check for plagiarism.
But fear not! Read until the end to know how to rewrite content and not kill your writing career in the process. This article will enhance your ability to write better and faster to save you time and money.
How do plagiarism checkers work?
Each piece of software has its own way of checking for plagiarism.
The most common ways are:
- String of words
- Keyword analysis
- Content style
If you are interested in learning more about the ins and outs of plagiarism checkers, check out our post “How a plagiarism checker works to make your life easier (or harder)”. Why not learn to write so that Google will rank your article on the top.
So, how do you remove plagiarism from rewritten content?
Before rewriting content for marketing, you have to analyze your options:
- Are you familiar with the topic? If not, how much time is it going to take you to research?
- How much time is it going to take you to rewrite your content?
- Do you have a feeder piece?
- How many licks does it take you to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
Okay, so you’ve decided to go ahead and rewrite a piece of content. Now, what do you need to be able to remove plagiarism? Follow these 5 steps that will help you to write better content. Moreover, it will save you time and money.
When rewriting content en masse we start to get sloppy and start doing things routinely. Reading is a crucial part of rewriting. Having someone to read your final draft before publishing it would be helpful.
Like many rewriter tools, you will miss the context and write some random gibberish.
Take your time and read your content. Writing great content not only save you time and money, but it also can generate better income for your website.
Reading is not sufficient. You need to understand the content you are trying to rewrite.
Unless your rewriter tool uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) like Chimp Rewriter. This is what separates machines from humans. Machines will replace synonyms with another synonyms. However, human uses NLP and context clue to write great content.
Many words have double meanings, this is where most rewriters often fail. NLP is an AI-based technology used to help computers learn and understand the human’s natural language. Chimp Rewriter will keep the context and generate the best content.
Your clients will often come from different spectrums of the market. The odds of you knowing about almost every single thing you rewrite are low.
Part of the process of removing plagiarism when rewriting content is researching so you can imprint your own style of writing. Don’t skimp on researching! Research your written content before publishing the article. Research your niche will help with content marketing.
In most cases, a quick 5-minute google will suffice. But a more in-depth research is needed for complex subject like CRISPR or genomics.
When either writing or rewriting content, you need to set up to plan beforehand. Analyze your feeder piece. Look at its structure. Write down how you are going to begin and end. Having a good writing structure is crucial to your writing success as a writer.
Remember, the feeder content should work only as an inspiration for your own content.
5. Rewrite with Chimp Rewriter
Chimp Rewriter is an article rewriter that helps you to do both assisted rewriting and automatic rewriting.
It not only uses Natural Language Processing to understand your text, but it also integrates these 5 tools:
- Word run highlight: A common tactic most programs use is check for strings of words. To avoid this and remove plagiarism from your content, Chimp Rewriter will highlight strings of words that have yet to be rewritten.
- Auto spin: While Chimp Rewriter is better suited for assisted rewriting, you can also use its capabilities to automatically rewrite a piece of content and do some slight editing.
- Favorite spin: To better imprint your writing style, favorite spin lets you mark your most frequently used words as synonyms when using auto spin or assisted rewriting with Chimp Rewriter.
- Bulk Rewrite: If you’ve mastered using Chimp Rewriter or have past experience with article rewriters, Bulk Rewrite is the tool for you. Just tell Chimp Rewriter where your content directory is and it will automatically spin all the articles using your preset settings.
- Protected Terms: When rewriting SEO optimized content, the last thing you want is to lose that hard-worked optimization. With this tool, you can freeze keywords and have Chimp Rewriter not spin them.
Rewriting content is useful for revitalizing an old site, getting exposure from other languages, dumbing things down for a new audience, etc. Keeping your article fresh and current will improve your Google’s ranking.
One thing people often miss when rewriting content is check for plagiarism. As a great writer, you should also double check your sources.
In the end, the most effective way to do so is by putting in the work. Yes, AI-based rewriters will make the job 1000 times easier but if you aren’t familiar with the content you are rewriting, you will fail. Take your time to write great content if you want to become a better writer.
If you’ve done your homework and you are ready to embark on this journey, make sure to check out our plans and see which suits you the best.
Also, remember to take advantage of Chimp Rewriter’s 15-day free trial!